Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Visit To Como Park Zoo


















I think we were looking for a parking spot a little too long. My daughter folded this origami flower from Arby's coupon fliers.

She's never done origami so I was impressed she came up with this with no pattern to follow.






























The perfect lawn Flamingo.












The turtles decided what to be for Halloween, landscape rocks.









I'd love to see the printer's face who was assigned to make the "Butterfly droppings are called frass." signs



















I told my daughter "Here's your boyfriend." She had never played that game since she is obviously more socially sensitive than me. I never get tired of the you are the dorkiest mom on the planet look, I have to work hard to retain the crown.

I wanted to take a picture of the kid with the sign on his back saying "if lost please call xxx xxx xxxx" but I was afraid the mom would think I was a child snatching deviant. I thought it was funny and a good idea since I had to leash my eldest; she was an extraordinary escape artist that would use clothes racks in stores as cover before she bolted.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment