Saturday, May 2, 2009

Free Comic Day at Source Comics

The one day I don't have have my camera is the day my daughter asks me stop by Source Comics and the parking lot is filled with superheros. I took some photos with my phone but even the Sprint store couldn't figure out why they won't email. I'll talk to some computer wiz friends and see if they can release them.

I recognized some of the characters but I'd have to ask Nissa about the rest. The costumes were great and the performers relished their roles; striking many hero poses. Spiderman was crouched on a railing, Thor swung his hammer, Supergirl was quite fetching and the poor, overheated, Storm Trooper was stationed near the free pop. I think there was about a dozen costumed characters.

There were 3 tables of comic book artists signing autographs and selling their work. I didn't buy any art but Nissa picked up a few things.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment